Gender and Development Action (GADA) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization committed to gender equality and pursuit of sustainable development and social justice in Nigeria. Our work promotes greater understanding and proactive responses to gender and development issues through research, information documentation and dissemination, training, consultation, dialogue, advocacy and mobilization.
GADA sees a just and equitable society where the aspirations, rights and values of women are realised alongside those of men.
GADA is committed to gender equality, pursuit of women’s rights and empowerment as well as sustainable development and social justice in Nigeria. The work of GADA promotes greater understanding and proactive responses to gender and development as well as women’s issues through advocacy, consultation and constituency building, dialogue, information dissemination, research and documentation, sensitization and training, social mobilization and direct intervention.
- Promoting gender equity and equality in Nigeria
- Promoting and protecting women’s rights
- Empowering women through special programmes and projects that address their practical and strategic needs
- Influencing policy-making in all spheres at national, state and local government levels, and in the private sector
- Fostering alliances and partnerships that work for women empowerment and social justice
- Promoting equitable and sustainable development in Nigeria through gender responsive and people-centred intervention
At GADA, we build a family of staff with unique drive and purpose, for building a better Nigeria. View Team List & Profiles
Contact Information Click here